Specialty Fabrication and Powder Coating, LLC is committed to growing our company and our employees. We are committed to creating and maintaining an environment that enables us to attract and retain employees.
We hire talented and self-motivated individuals in administrative/support, welding, sheet metal, machining, painting, engineering, and assembly.
We are actively looking for:
- Assembler - First Shift - Oil City
- CAD Designer - First Shift - Franklin
- Machinist (Lathe, Mill) - Second Shift, Third Shift - Oil City
- Powder Paint - Second Shift, Third Shift - Franklin
- Press Brake Operator - Third Shift - Franklin
- Saw Operator - Second Shift, Third Shift - Oil City
- Welder - Second Shift, Third Shift - Franklin
If you are interested in applying for current openings, please e-mail your resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the type of position you are seeking in the subject line of the message.
Your information will be kept on file for 90 days for consideration. Call (814-273-1322) or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to SFPC’s recruiter for more information on the above open positions.